If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.NorthCarolina.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Wednesday, October 13, 2010

New Member

Welcome our new members:

Crutch

Hi guys, I go by Crutch. I am a Home steader/survivalist that just today came across you guys. I think it's awesome to have a prepper group for here in NC.

I would consider myself more of a survivalist then a Prepper. I host a group that focuses on meetups where we teach many of the lost skills in order to take those who are prepping and lead them into being self sufficient.

Like the NCrangers.org guys, we don't just meet to hang out. We meet to accomplish goals. There is way to much to go over and we take this seriously.

Meetups are important because many skills can't be learned unless they are physically done. It's like reading a book on how to ride a bike. Unless you train yourself by riding it, the day you need to ride it, you wont be able to.

If the mods allow it, I will leave my web site. I am not here to steal members, but to offer anyone serious about prepping a chance to take it even further. If you want to learn by hands on, for free, then come check us out. In turn I will let my guys know about your forum.

It is equally important to network. I would probably be more willing to assist other preppers then sheeple. (no offense intended.) I believe it is more likely that our disasters in NC will be man made, and financial.


http://www.meetup.com/Survivalist/

Come check us out some time.

Welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=159&t=5888&p=55740

dav3nls

Greetings all:

My name is David and I live in North Carolina. I am very new to the (dicipline...for lack of a better term) of self reliance. I do however, think that because of the way our economy is going that one must be prepared to weather what could be a very long storm. Time is rapidly running out and I have a lot of catching up to do. I know I have quite a task ahead of me but as they say, the journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. That is where I am. I look forward to learning from you all. God bless you all and God bless the United States of America.

Welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=563&t=5848

sonsofliberty

I'm new here, just dropping in to check this out and see what I can learn from everyone here. I listened to a podcast of Twisted Radio w/ Erin Dakins and while doing a search for her blog came upon the NC preppers site. My wife and I have been homesteading and prepping for about 2 years now. We have learned a lot but there is so much knowledge you can learn from others. That's why I'm here.

sonsofliberty

Welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=161&t=5693&p=53730

Gotammo

I am new to this site but have many years of prepping experience. I have posted on the main forum in the new member section and guess this would be appropriate to post here in the NC section as well.
I am currently living in Durham, I am a General Contractor and the President of the Carolina Reloaders Club, for you NC guys you may have known us as Carolina Gun Trader. The gun trader site shut down and our club has taken its place. We are not just about reloading we have many members from every side of the sport from hunters to competition shooters, from the new guy to Dept of Justice instructors.
Any how, I love to meet some new guys here and get some new ideas to pass along to our club members, meet some new friends and maybe even bump into some old ones.
You can find us on Facebook , search Carolina Reloaders Club and your welcome to join the club at
http://www.carolinareloadersclub.com/index.php

Thanks again and look forward to being part of your the community

Welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=159&t=5610

T Ruble

Just joined this network. I have prepping since the late nineties, took a break away for a while and have in "full" mode for about 20 months now. My interest in preparing myself and family is primary, however, I am also concerned and am drawn to be a defender of our Republic. I have found it difficult at times to open the eyes of others while they are in the land of rainbows and butterflys, and my attempts to locate others has been difficult. Even though I am associated with the NC Ranger Corps www.ncrangercorps.org, our attempts to make people aware of the threats has not brought me any closer to meeting like minded individuals. I hope to find those people here.

Welcome our new member by following the link below:
http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/viewtopic.php?f=159&t=5326

------------------------------------------
Join the APN Forum at www.AmericanPreppersNetwork.net
Visit the North Carolina Forum at www.NorthCarolinaPreppersNetwork.net

1 comment:

Wolfster101 said...

Hello all. Name is Barry and I am in the Charlotte area. I teach self-defense for a living as well as share a product called Vemma with people. This is very important for us preppers because if we have to rely on modern medicine in a bad situation we are not going to last long.

As most of us all know the food we eat today really is of poor quality. Many studies are finding that poor nutrition is the cause to so many diseases. And that is why I am telling you about Vemma. It is all natural, completely safe and works!

You see I have psoriasis and in Oct. I started taking Vemma. About 6 weeks into it I noticed that I was clearing up. Today I am 99.9% clear. My wife has suffered with arthritis, hot flashes and restless nights. Since being on Vemma all those problems went away. I have a few friends with diabetes, since taking Vemma their A1C count went from 10 and 12 to 6 and 7. They are completely off all medication now.

If you are serious about your health and want to try something that really works with a 30 day money back guarantee then please go to my website and place an order. If you have any questions please feel free to email me from that page as well.

http://barryrobinson.vemma.com

It's time to stop giving your money to doctors who are only poisoning you!

To see more testimonies of what Vemma has done for people check out http://vmastories.com

North Carolina Prepper sNetwork Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. North Carolina Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.